About the project
Starting from August 2022, the "E-CIRCULAR" training and consulting AO started the implementation of the project "Development and provision of CONTINUOUS TRAINING PROGRAMS FOR ADULTS towards a more efficient transition to a green economy" which is carried out with the financial support of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation, implemented by the German International Cooperation Agency (GIZ). The project is implemented between August and November 2022.
In this context, we announce the hiring of an expert/group of experts for the development Occupational profile and content for the continuing education course for adults, occupation – “313207: Locksmith at the aqueduct and sewage networks".
The aim of the project is to develop a Continuing education course for adults Qin the DASGDAD sector. The need to develop such a training course was identified in the result of the Study on the labor market assessment of skills and green occupations needed in the sector "Water distribution, sanitation, waste management, decontamination activities" in the Republic of Moldova, as well as a focus group organized with representatives from this sector.
The course is to give employers and employees access to certified courses in the field and respectively the acquisition of new, current skills, but also of the green skills imposed by environmental changes.
– the applicant has work experience in the field for which the occupational profile is being developed;
- possesses higher technical studies in the field of "Water supply and sewage";
– possesses knowledge in developing the content of a modular course;
– has the ability to present/deliver the content to the course beneficiaries (previous experience as a trainer will be an advantage);
- experience working in projects is also an advantage;
- knowledge of PC operation (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.);
– other requirements: responsibility, punctuality, effective planning and communication skills, willingness to work in a team.
- participation in project implementation activities and development of the occupational profile;
– developing the content for the modules of the continuing education course for adults with increased emphasis on the practical component of the work process;
– the structured presentation of information in the terms established by the project implementer;
- elaboration and preparation of materials necessary in the work process;
– planning and organizing training activities;
– the development and use of practical methods and techniques (tests, quizzes, etc.) for evaluating the knowledge of course participants;
– video recording of some practical processes at the workplace for a better understanding of work processes (the technical part regarding the video recording will be provided by the project implementer);
– interrelation and maintaining communication with all the experts involved in the process of developing the occupational profile and the content of the modular course;
– creating work reports and sending them within the established terms;
- carrying out other tasks at the request of the project management team.
Product delivery period: September 19 – November 30, 2022
Mode of application:
The candidate's application will contain Resumethe and motivation letter which will be sent by e-mail to the address: email@example.com. The title of the message must contain the name and surname of the candidate.
Application deadline: September 19, 2022.
Candidates' applications will be reviewed in the order they are received and only candidates who have passed the initial selection will be invited for an interview.Note: In the selection process, the "E-CIRCULAR" Training and Consulting Center does not directly or indirectly discriminate against candidates based on gender, age, nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, political views, sexual orientation, origin/social status , etc. Only the professional skills of the candidates will be taken into account. AO The "E-CIRCULAR" training and consulting center offers equal opportunities to everyone, files being analyzed objectively and in full accordance with confidentiality criteria