In accordance with the provisions of Law no. 209/2016 on waste, waste producers, regardless of the legal form of organization, who have more than 10 employees, must develop and implement actions to prevent the generation of waste and apply their management hierarchy , including actions for the separate collection of waste generated by one's own activity (in the case of healthcare institutions, it applies regardless of the number of employees).
AO "E-CIRCULAR" Training and Consulting Center as a provider of training services, since 2023 it has been accredited by the Ministry of Education and Research through The order no. 690 from June 2023 for the continuing professional training program: "Responsible for waste management" according to the Classification of occupations from the Republic of Moldova approved CORM 006-21, (325707) and the provisions regarding the Regulation on the continuing training of adults approved by HG no. 193/2017
The course addresses waste management according to the legal requirements in force (Law no. 209/2016, HG 501/2018, HG 99/2018, HG 212/2018, HG no. 561/2020, HG no. 586/2020, Law no. 1515 /1993, etc.), from a practical perspective and detailing the day-to-day aspects related to this activity.
The "Responsible for waste management" course is aimed at:
- entities whose activity generates waste (waste producers), in accordance with the provisions of art. 32 of the Waste Law;
- entities that collect, on a contract basis, the waste generated by other entities (population, commercial units and institutions), in accordance with the provisions of art. 11 lit. g) and art. 32 of the Waste Law;
- holders of the environmental authorization for waste management, in accordance with the provisions of art. 25 of the Waste Law;
- natural/legal persons interested in the field of waste management and who want to obtain new skills in the field.
Course participants will have access to the online moodle platform https://cursuri.e-circular.org/ and will work directly with The file of the person responsible for waste management, which includes: Course support; sheets, plans, lists, programs; EXCEL database for recording and reporting waste.
The graduate of the continuous training program "Responsible for waste management" will have the following skills:
- Understanding and correct application of the provisions of the legal framework regarding waste management.
- Identification of legal obligations and development of the List of applicable legal requirements.
- Classification of waste in the waste list. Assigning the 6-digit code. Operation with digital tools to complete the monthly waste management records.
- Operation with the online platform www.siamd.gov.md using the electronic signature.
- Initiating a waste audit activity.
- Elaboration and implementation of a Waste Prevention/Reduction Plan.
- Knowing and applying practical solutions to avoid violating environmental legislation in the field of waste.
- Knowing and using specific tools for circularizing the business and improving the efficient resource management mechanism.
CURRENT PRICE (course participants can choose one of 2 possible options):
- 3 modules/6 days: 4500.00 lei
- 2 modules / 4 days: 3500.00 lei
Participants who pass the final exam will receive the certificate of professional competence (CCPF Series).