"Improving digital and ecological skills of APL for better waste planning and management" is implemented by AO the E-Circular Training and Consulting Center with the financial support of the Austrian Development Agency (ADA), from the funds of the Austrian Development Cooperation (ADC). The gesture project designed with the aim of delivering guidance, support and consultancy to Local Public Authorities in the process of drawing up Local Waste Management Programs and calculating tariffs for public waste management services, in accordance with the provisions of the national legal framework in the field.
The main problems addressed by the project:
- Lack of knowledge and experience among LPAs regarding the development of Local Waste Management Programs and/or the calculation of waste management tariffs. 2.Difficult access to information and data necessary for the elaboration of PLGD, including the calculation of waste management tariffs. 3.Lack of digital skills for waste management planning/organization, including waste management fee calculation
- An online module (Excel) accessible to all LPAs for the development of PLGD and the calculation of tariffs for waste management.
- At least 10 LPAs from districts part of RMD 5,8 and 1 with access to the online module for the elaboration of PLGD and the calculation of tariffs for waste management.
- 4 Online/offline trainings for APL employees and other interested persons in the sector regarding the use of the online mode and the development of the PLGD.
- Increase digital skills among APL staff in waste management planning/organization and waste management tariff calculation.
- Improving and facilitating the implementation process of the Integrated Waste Management System at the national level by informing LPAs about the developed online module and the possibility of using it.
Improving LPA's digital and ecological skills for better waste planning and management implemented with the financial support of the Austrian Development Agency (ADA), from the funds of the Austrian Development Cooperation (ADC)
Implemented with support:Project implemented by AO "E-Circular" between April and September 2023
Project duration:6 months